Where is the parameter for the right content pane of a Blog-Layout?

Professional Joomla Templates & WordPress Themes Forums Joomla Templates ST Venus Where is the parameter for the right content pane of a Blog-Layout?

Tagged: Error in blog-layout, errors, st_venus, template

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

kanjan

Can you please tell me: where are the exact parameters in the template.css or layout.css for the right content pane of a Blog-Layout?

The scenario:
    Anytime i assign a standard joomla-blog layout (whether with one or with two rows-layout) into the template, the right-content pane gets driven down to the left side underneath(!) the normal blog-content… this cant be right but is the same thing with 3 different components too (these are joomgallery, jDownload and the normal joomla-blog)…

I assigned the “st-page-blog”-class in the parameters of the menu, tried all kinds of adjustments in the css-files, but it all stays the same - no way working with any blog-layout with certain components without havin the layout looking garbled.

If i assign the same class to any normal article nested to the menu the look is perfect with no problem. The right side in my site holds few modules with categories-lists (like a 2nd navigation) or any other stuff.
    But the problem only persists with the BLOG-layout of joomla-articles and other components which may hold 2 rows layouts in main-content. But even if i fix these to be one-row-layoutsit all stays the same…

Can you please help me? I am getting crazy over this now…since weeks i am trying to fix this issue. No matter what parameter in the .css i try to fix it doesnt work… please help!!!!

This is what it looks like Screenshot

• This topic was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by  kanjan. Reason: adding image

kanjan

P.S.
    In addition to whats said before: I load the modules “category-list” (2nd navigation) into the right-bottom location…

Anonymous

Hi !
    Could you give me your site to check ?

Best regards

kanjan

Hi anhminh,
    i am sorry but i preparing my new website on a local server … so i cant give you any url.
    But I just need the right parameters to work on please!

It is making me nuts because i am trying to solve this problem since weeks now but i cannot get my site to work. Please help, Thank you very much!

Anonymous

Hi !
    Could you tell me exactly these step which you have configed your site ?
    And tell me version of this template ( pro or free, joomla 2.5 or joomla 3.x).
    Then go to Manager Template -> St Venus -> Tab Dimension -> Take screenshot and give to me.

Best regards

kanjan

Hi anminh,

Thanks for answering and sorry beeing late for replying, but i had to prepare all things you asked for.

Here are the Details of my site:

joomla Version 3.3.6
    JoomGallery 3.3.1
    jDownloads 3.2.14

ST_venus-Template - i started with Version 1.0, made an update to 1.0.1 by installing over it and after another update by installing j3_template-version over this. Normally this shouldnt be a problem or maybe this is one reason why things look garbled in blog-layout? I dont know.

I first installed the “quickstart-package” (V. 1.0) of the template so i had all the demo files and pages up an running on my page, which i started to work on and change them to my needs. I imported all my text and images to pages, editing everything.

Then i started to work on the Menu (location -> full 1), adjusting the points of the menue to my needs also.
    I attached one new menue-point a standard joomla- BLOG-layout (my news page) to the menu. In the menu-parameters of the blog i added the “st-page-blog” class-command, giving it a 2-row blog-layout at first (i changed that later to 1-row-layout which didnt have any effect to my problem).

After installing all pages and blog to the menu adjusting everything to my needs i loaded newly created joomla-modules to the right-content pane. These modules are basically categories-lists (so called submenues) with all the needed menuepoints of the categories. These modules i installed at -> location -> right-bottom.

The Breadcrumb resided at location “breadcrumb”.

All the standard-pages that i changed or installed before, attached to the menu and/or changed in the original menu, look perfect (look images 24/25) - except the BLOG-layout which looks garbled (look images 27/28) as the right side containing my modules get driven down to the bottom underneath the maincontent-area!
    But ONLY with the BLOG layout - all other pages look ok (see image 5.png).

Meanwhile i changed the location of the modules to be at right-top, right-middle-1 or right-middle-2.
    All location-changes didnt have ANY effect in the problem - in the blog-layout the right content-pane (with my modules) still get replaced to be at bottom underneath the maincontent-area - which i dont understand.

Maybe you can help me with these informations. If you need to know more let me know please. Thank you very much.

regards, Kanjan

kanjan

Sorry to say but you also still have an ERROR in your own FORUM-Software! Cant edit my post from before ….

So here again the correct links to my screenshot images (see post above):

ST_V_Screens
    ST_V_Screens
    ST_V_Screens
    ST_V_Screens
    ST_V_Screens
    ST_V_Screens

kanjan

Hello guys at beatutiful-templates,

i have to say the following: i was REALLY thinking about buying your template St_Venus.
    BUT: if lots of errors are happening like they are described above, garbled BLOG-layouts and the more, i dont think i will buy it. Up to now i was trying to find the error but no way. Still if you attach a normal joomla-blog-layout to your ST_Venus-Template the look is garbled (see iamges above).

There is no chance of changing this problem, wether what i did and tried, so it seems to me that this is a serious bug in your template. I changed all kind os parameters, tried to adjust the css-files in either way - no chance.
    So if YOU cannot provide me with the right information to solve my problems … there would be no need to use your template anyway.

PLEASE(!) help, as i like your template, but if it doesnt work - how could i?
    regards, K.

Anonymous

Hi Kanjan !
    Please go to and create new ticket in here : You can customize your post easier and give to us attachment by button Upload. Then give me screenshot of Tab Dimension (Administrator -> Manager Template -> St_venus ->Tab Dimention).

http://beautiful-templates.com/amember

Best regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.