Welcome Screen

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

cyberius

I’ve been playing around with the demo version to make sure it can do what I want before I upgrade and so far I’m liking it. On the welcome screen, how do I change the “Welcome to STDEEP” text/graphics and can I choose backgrounds and colours other than those selectable under global template settings? (Those settings appear disabled in the free version.)

• This topic was modified 11 months, 1 week ago by  cyberius.

Anonymous

Hi !
    Sorry you for this delay.
    If you want to change colour and background in setting-bar :
    Go to Administrator -> Template Manager -> Choose St Deep -> In parameter Showcase (colour) : Choose your colour, in parameter background : Choose your background -> Save.

Best regards

cyberius

Hi,

This does actually not work. It saves the selected option, but does not take effect when I refresh the site. I have found that you can change it using the settings bar that can be enabled on the actual site, though.

Best regards

Anonymous

Hi !
    Please go to http://beautiful-templates.com/amember
    then create new ticket with title “St Deep - Showcase error “, and give me your site and account administrator, then I will check and fix error for you.

Best regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.