Template test fail

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

centreind

Hello, I am researching new templates for my site and enjoyed the ST Marylin

I tried to test the template with the quickstart but the following error occurred: No database schema exists for this database type. I use Joomla 3.x version of php and mysql updated to the latest versions.

I installed the template and can not setup with the format similar to the demo. Also not found a detailed documentation.

My question is, signing the three months to plan, I will be able to have the template fully customized and complete documentation only for 3 months or for a lifetime?

I look back to complete these tests and make a decision.

emwcal

Here is another error I received in addition to the one above when attempting manual installation: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ‘UPDATE eyk_extensions SET enabled=1 WHERE type=’plugin’ AND element LIKE ‘laye’ at line 2 SQL=UPDATE eyk_extensions SET enabled=1 WHERE type=’plugin’ AND element LIKE ‘loadlayerslider'; UPDATE eyk_extensions SET enabled=1 WHERE type=’plugin’ AND element LIKE ‘layer_slider';

Anonymous

Hi !
    I’m so sorry for this delay. We have checked and fixed this error. Let’s try download and install again.

Best regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.