ST Content Showcase - Displaying only 5 articles

WordPress Themes & Joomla Templates Forums Public Discussions ST Content Showcase - Displaying only 5 articles

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  anhminh 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

rispamedia
    Participant

Hi,

I’m testing out the module before buying, but I came across one problem - it displays only 5 last articles from 4 categories that I chosen. I tried different set-ups, all fails. I know there is a limit on free version, but it says 20 articles, so that shouldn’t be the problem. Is it some kind of bug only in free version? I need to test at least something like 10-15 articles to be sure I’m satisfied with it.

Any help will be appreciated

dcram2
    Participant

Hi there!
    I just bought ST-Study template today and I have been trying to figure out how Mega Menu and Showcase extensions work but have not luck yet to make them work properly. Is there any place where I can find documentation related to them?

Thanks!

anhminh

Hi !
    @rispamedia : In Modules content Showcase, if you want to show only 5articles, please follow in parameter Number of Articles : 5.
    @dcram2 : Please create new topic in Category Joomla/St-Study to be reply earlier.

Best regards

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.