St author and St related post

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anne

Hi,

I have 2 problems (sorry for my english) :

1. I install St author and when I open plugin it seems to be ‘St-social’. Is it normal ? So, how I can configure st-author like this : http://www.beautiful-templates.com/demo/templates-joomla/st_tyneo/index.php/sport-news/5-post-with-slider

2. I would like “related post” slider like : http://www.beautiful-templates.com/demo/templates-joomla/st_tyneo/index.php/sport-news/5-post-with-slider

Same problem : I install St related-post and when I open plugin it seems to be ‘St-social’.

My “related article” module is a list : no slider. I configure my module :
    suffix : st-related-post
    style module : avatarmodule

Thank you for your quick response, because I try to explain my problems since 1 week in themeforest forum and I have to finish the creation of my website quickly.

Thank you very much !!

Anne

And when I install “st-related-post”, “st-author” disappears, … when I install “st-social”, “st-related-post” disappears, ….

Anonymous

Hi !
    Could you tell me these steps which you have install.
    And Plugin st-related-post is show these article same meta tag.

Best regards

beto8042

I have this error on articules from Sports News:
    Strict standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\wamp\www\golfins\plugins\system\st_author\st_author.php on line 38

What I need to do?

Anonymous

Hi !
    I’m so sorry you for this delay :
    Could you give me your site and account administrator to check.
    Please send your information to email : minhkhmt1k3@gmail.com

Best regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.