Mobile question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  joey1155 1 year ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

joey1155

Hello,

I’ve download the Marilyn Joomla template. The QuickStart demo version. When you view the website on a mobile phone. The images are cut off. Any idea why?

http://www.poosnatcher.com/

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by  joey1155.

Anonymous

Hi guy !
    Cause you have used the free template. So it does not support CSS3, Responsive layout.
    Best regards !
    Toan Pham

joey1155

phamtoan,

I’m not sure if I understand you correctly. Your telling me the reason my website doesn’t display properly on my mobile phone is because I don’t have a responsive layout? I find that kinda hard to believe. I don’t need the responsive layout function too work on my website. As a matter of fact, when I viewed the template under template manager the responsive layout button is turn off. Therefore the website should be viewed as the STANDARD LAYOUT on my mobile phone like the desktop version not the responsive version. My personal opinion is that the template has a few bugs that need to be fixed or you guys are giving away free templates that doesn’t work properly in hope of people purchasing your subscription which is extremely bad business! I will attach a screenshot of your template on my Iphone so you can see what I’m referring too. Hopefully you can clear this up.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.