I Have problem

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  anhminh 11 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Matt

Hello
    After installing the template (quickstart) I have a problem, at the entrance to the site, I received an error:

Warning: require_once(/home/ulicagie/public_html/modules/mod_st_content_showcase/stContentShowcase.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/ulicagie/public_html/modules/mod_st_content_showcase/mod_st_content_showcase.php on line 13

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘/home/ulicagie/public_html/modules/mod_st_content_showcase/stContentShowcase.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/ulicagie/public_html/modules/mod_st_content_showcase/mod_st_content_showcase.php on line 13 ”

what could be the problem? Please help
    Sincerely,

anhminh

Hi !
    Could you tell me template which you have install and it’s version.

Best regards

63website

I have also a problem: I purchased the ST Tyneo template for Joomla 3.x and after installation to my Joomla v3.2.1 I can see on the front-end only a white screen as main page. The news subpage is without any skin just a basic box, not more.
    Maybe I did something wrong. Could you help me please?

anhminh

Hi !
    If you want to look like in our demo, please install quickstart package, refer install with quickstart in here :

http://beautiful-templates.com/evo/setup-joomla-quickstart/

Best regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.