How to find more st-icons to change present

Professional Joomla Templates & WordPress Themes Forums Joomla Templates ST Birdsign How to find more st-icons to change present

This topic contains 13 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  leonardomq 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

studionexim

Hello, where can i find more st-icons icons to change present in demo template?

phamtoan
    Participant

Hi Studionexim
    To find icons on the sites, direct to the folder “http://your_site/templates/st_birdsign/showcases/v2-white-yellow/images” and you will see the file image “icons.png”.
    Best regards !
    Toan Pham

rotbart
    Participant

I need another push in the propper direction.
    I am super happy with my metanic template and now i wanna change the Icons in the Our Services Area of the Quickstart Template.

I dont know how to add other AND more Icons to use and i dont know how to set them propperly.

Can someone give me a helping hand in that( I use Pro Version!) case?
    I wanna use others and i need to know
    a) how to bring others in
    b) how to connect them to the propper article

Thanks a lot

regards

axylo1

Hi, you can use the following CSS-Names for further icons: http://getbootstrap.com/2.3.2/base-css.html#icons
    Hope this helped.

leonardomq

Hello rotbart! I had the same problem in St_Study Template. I found a solution and i’ll describe:
    You have to go to menu extensions -> Template Manager
    Then click on the option “templates” under the “Styles” option, on the upper left corner. Then click on “name of template” Details and Files. Click on CSS folder then tempplate.css. on the /* Box Service */ find the line codes like this:
    }
    .st-service .item:nth-child(1) .title a:before {
    content: “\f0a3″;
    }
    .st-service .item:nth-child(2) .title a:before {
    content: “\f0c2″;
    }
    .st-service .item:nth-child(3) .title a:before {
    content: “\f201″;
    }
    .st-service .item:nth-child(4) .title a:before {
    content: “\f0ac”;
    where the \f0a3, f0c2, f201, f0ac are the respective font awesome. you can change this codes for anothers and you can choose on this site: http://astronautweb.co/snippet/font-awesome/
    After change, it’s takes a time to change on the site. I’d did this on the night and on the morning had change. Hope that it ill halp you.

leonardomq

Hello rotbart! I had the same problem in St_Study Template. I found a solution and i’ll describe:
    You have to go to menu extensions -> Template Manager
    Then click on the option “templates” under the “Styles” option, on the upper left corner. Then click on “name of template” Details and Files. Click on CSS folder then tempplate.css. on the Box Service find the line codes like this:

.st-service .item:nth-child(1) .title a:before

.st-service .item:nth-child(2) .title a:before

.st-service .item:nth-child(3) .title a:before

.st-service .item:nth-child(4) .title a:before
    where the \f0a3, f0c2, f201, f0ac are the respective font awesome. you can change this codes for anothers and you can choose on this site: http://astronautweb.co/snippet/font-awesome/
    After change, it’s takes a time to change on the site. I’d did this on the night and on the morning had change. Hope that it ill halp you.

leonardomq

You have to go to menu extensions - Template Manager
    Then click on the option “templates” under the “Styles” option, on the upper left corner. Then click on “name of template” Details and Files. Click on CSS folder then tempplate.css. on the Box Service find the line codes like this:

After change, it’s takes a time to change on the site. I’d did this on the night and on the morning had change. Hope that it ill help you.

leonardomq

Hello rotbart! I had the same problem in St Study Template. I found a solution and i’ll describe:
    Then click on the option templates under the Styles option, on the upper left corner. Then click on name of template Details and Files. Click on CSS folder then tempplate.css. on the Box Service find the line codes like this:

After change, it’s takes a time to change on the site. I’d did this on the night and on the morning had change. Hope that it ill help you.

leonardomq

Hello rotbart I had the same problem in St Study Template. I found a solution and i ll describe:
    Then click on the option templates under the Styles option on the upper left corner Then click on name of template Details and Files. Click on CSS folder then tempplate.css on the Box Service find the line codes like this:

content: \f0a3;

content: \f0c2;

content: \f201;

content: \f0ac;
    After change, its takes a time to change on the site. I’d did this on the night and on the morning had change. Hope that it ill help you.

leonardomq

Hello rotbart I had the same problem in St Study Template. I found a solution and i ll describe:
    Then click on the option templates under the Styles option on the upper left corner Then click on name of template Details and Files. Click on CSS folder then tempplate.css on the Box Service find the line codes like this:

.st-service .item:nth-child 1 .title a:before
    content: \f0a3;

.st-service .item:nth-child 2 .title a:before
    content: \f0c2;

.st-service .item:nth-child 3 .title a:before
    content: \f201;

.st-service .item:nth-child 4 .title a:before
    content: \f0ac;
    After change, its takes a time to change on the site. I’d did this on the night and on the morning had change. Hope that it ill help you.

leonardomq

You have to go to menu extensions Template Manager

.st-service .item:nth child 1 .title a:before
    content: f0a3

.st-service .item:nth child 2 .title a:before
    content: f0c2

.st-service .item:nthc hild 3 .title a:before
    content: f201

.st-service .item:nth child 4 .title a:before
    content: f0ac
    where the f0a3, f0c2, f201, f0ac are the respective font awesome. you can change this codes for anothers and you can choose on this site: http://astronautweb.co/snippet/font-awesome/
    After change, its takes a time to change on the site. I’d did this on the night and on the morning had change. Hope that it ill help you. I have to take off some caracters because was giving one error on sending

leonardomq

where the f0a3, f0c2, f201, f0ac are the respective font awesome. you can change this codes for anothers and you can choose on this site: http: astronautweb.co snippet font-awesome
    After change, its takes a time to change on the site. I’d did this on the night and on the morning had change. Hope that it ill help you. I have to take off some caracters because was giving one error on sending

leonardomq

where the f0a3, f0c2, f201, f0ac are the respective font awesome. you can change this codes for anothers and you can choose on this site: http: astronautweb.co snippet font awesome

leonardomq

.st service .item:nth child 1 .title a:before

.st service .item:nth child 2 .title a:before

.st service .item:nthc hild 3 .title a:before

.st service .item:nth child 4 .title a:before
    where the f0a3, f0c2, f201, f0ac are the respective font awesome. you can change this codes for anothers and you can choose on this site: http: astronautweb.co snippet font awesome
    After change, its takes a time to change on the site. Id did this on the night and on the morning had change. Hope that it ill help you. I have to take off some caracters because was giving one error on sending

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.