How to erase "social media-disqus.com-function" on mainpage?

Professional Joomla Templates & WordPress Themes Forums Joomla Templates ST Venus How to erase "social media-disqus.com-function" on mainpage?

Tagged: disqus, st_venus

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  kanjan 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

kanjan

Hello,
    is it possible (and how?) to get rid of the “social media”-disqus.com-function inside the free Version of the ST-Venus-Template in mainpage underneath the content?
    I didnt find any modules or plugins providing this service, but i dont like to slow down my webpage with external functions such as “disqus” which i dont need.

If i cannot get rid of it - how do i get rid of the garbled comments showing up in the “suggestions”-field underneath???

I really like to use your venus-template for a non-commercial information-website but if these things show up i will have to look for another template as this doesnt work with my page.

… can you please help?
    Thank you, Kanjan

Anonymous

Hi !
    I’m so sorry you for this delay.
    Could you give me your site to check ?

Best regards

kanjan

Hello,

well i am sorry but - no.
    Regrettably i cannot tell you the website to check as first of all the template is still installed on my local apache-server on my mac, where i am preparing my website for to upload it later on.
    And secondly i dont think it is really nessesary to give you this link anyway. If you want to tell me how to get rid of the socialmedia-function you could eventually tell me which files and fuctions i could work on and where do i have to look at exactly?
    It must be injected somewhere in any kind of file of the template, so i just need to put out the module or some php-function somewhere inside avatar.php, template.php or elsewhere… that will do it.

So could you please just name it to me where do i have to work on, so i can put out these functions or modules to not have any garbled comments inside my webpage later on. Thank you very much.

regards, Kanjan

P.S. Attached i send you a screenshot of what the comments look like in my testpage

kanjan

Apart from my comment above you do have an error inside your forum-software. It it not possible to edit a Post after it was sent?!

As soon as i click on the “Edit”-button above my comment to edit the comment i just posted i get redirected to your homepage …. tzz.

Plus also the inserting of an image doesnt work as well. I tried to attach an image to show you my screenshot of the problem i described … which just ended up as written text… uh weee :-((

kanjan

So here it is again as a link

kanjan

doesnt work as well … grr

:-((((

kanjan

Anonymous

Hi !
    Did you site have install plugin St_Comment and St_social ?
    Please check and notify to me.

Best regards

kanjan

Yes i did and now i quit the ST_Comments-Plugin and its gone - thank you!

Still you got your errors in your own Forum-Software….e.g. see my comments above

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.