home page slider

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jackgoa 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

jackgoa

hi guys, i’m having difficulty setting up the home page slider for the st orddie template. i’ve followed some advice on your old forum that says you need to edit the avatar javascript file with the correct images names, etc etc, but this does not seem the same as the javascript file currently shipping with this template.

is there any information available somewhere that explains step by step how to configure the home page slider?

Anonymous

Hi !
    Please give me your site and your account administrator to test your site.
    Can you send to email : minhkhmt1k3@gmail.com

Best regards.

jackgoa

Thanks for getting back to me, I’ve emailed you the details.

Anonymous

Hi !
    I can’t use with account which you sent.Please recheck.

Best regards

jackgoa

Hi, I’m not sure what the problem might be? I tried logging in with the details I supplied you and it works fine?
    Are you copying and pasting that password? Maybe just check that you are not copying a space before or after the password too.

jackgoa

howsit man, can you assist me? i’ve tried to add more slides, but cannot figure out how your setup works :/

Anonymous

Hi !
    If you want to change home slider , go to Modules Manager -> Home Slider -> You will see setting parameter of modules Home Slider . Example : Source Article is category Home slider.
    If you want change to home slider, you can change setting of this modules.

Best regards

jackgoa

Yes, I know that. But how do you change the images in the background for each article???

Anonymous

Hi !
    Please impect in slider, then you see these line css which style for slider.

Best regards.

jackgoa

Shoo, sorry my man, but I am not sure what that means?

“Please impect in slider, then you see these line css which style for slider.”

if you mean i should change the css, i have tried to change the div class to reflect slide-3 but no luck? i cannot figure out how you make those images appear except for slide 1 and 2??

Anonymous

Hi !
    If you want set background (example:name of image is slide-3.jpg)for slider-3 , please add these line code in to file template.css :

.st-slider-frame-3 {
    background: url(../images/st_theme/slider/slide-3.jpg) no-repeat;
    background-size: cover;
    }

Best regards

jackgoa

Yes!! That is what I was looking for.

Thank you very much!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.