Cannot install this template

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jamchao

I plan to buy the unlimited license, but would like to try this template first. After I downloaded it and install it in Admin page, but I cannot see it in Template Manager page. Any idea where it might go wrong? I tried to upload and install it twice and the result is the same. I cannot see it.

(I have installed other templates and they all work out fine, except for this one).

Anonymous

Hi Jamchao !
    Sorry for this late rely. Could you tell me you after you download our template, you unzip the file “quickstart.zip” and upload all the files on your hosting or copy to your local. If you only use the template.zip, you set up it on your hosting. After that, access your administrator and click on “Extensions” on the top menu ==> “Template Manager”. In a new board, you see it the template such as “ST Orrdie”.
    Notes: You can give me your site and your administrator account so that I can check.
    To be supported quickly, please create a new ticket in link http://beautiful-templates.com/amember
    Best regards
    Toan Pham

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.