Bug in quickstart St_Magazine?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  wizzie99 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

almirante

Hello. I am writing from Italy. I am creating my free-blog by using the free version quickstart “St Magazine” for Joomla 3.x. According to me there is a bug inside. I will try to explain. I write all my articles using “read more” after the first sentence of my articles. For some of them I cannot use the “read more” otherwise the background of the list of first 5 articles become black. The list appears in position “user-3″. In order to avoid this problem I must not use “read more” for some articles. Can you help me to solve this problem that looks as a bug? Thnaks in advance. P.S. At the moment my website is on my computer and not on line.

salem86
    Participant

Hi,

we will check this problem and will fix in the next version of template if this is the bug. And could you please provide us some screen-shot with description.

Best regards.
    salem.

almirante

Hi.
    Please, can u you tell me how I can send you some screen-shot by this forum?
    How can I send files jpeg?

almirante

In the meantime I have upload my blog on internet.
    Here you can see it: http://www.portogruaro.veneto.it
    It is a satiric news blog.

salem86
    Participant

Hi,

Could you please enable the readmore, so we can make the live check to give you the best answer.

Best regards.
    salem.

almirante

Hi,
    I have enable the “readmore” in my article called: “4 novembre 2013: Portogruaro ricorda i caduti austro-ungarici della Grande Guerra”. If you go to this page (http://portogruaro.veneto.it/index.php/2013-10-16-16-23-41/portogruaro?start=10)of menu called “Portogruaro”, where there is the preview of my article, then you will see the background is black beside of white.

salem86
    Participant

Hi,

Please provide me the admin account via email : salem.chinsu@gmail.com , i will help you fix this problem.

Best regards.
    salem.

KazOi

You do not know how to make money on the internet? It’s very simple.

1 Sign up for the program xpopad.com
    2 You activate your account, receiving email and clicking the link-submitted
    3 You put the code on your website or promote PTP link
    4 Making fun points autosurf
    5 REPORTABLE in autosurf link to the promoted website (or ptp)
    6 Earn! For every 1,000 ad popup receive $ 0.20 if the traffic comes from the U.S. or Canada (tier for other countries you will find in the TERMS on xpopad.com)

Quick payment on PayPal. I would recommend.

Clear link: http://xpopad.com

My reflink: xpopad.com

asaasa
    Participant

almirante
    The bug is occurs in last blog page. For some reason, appear in the footer of the article, and there is a black background …

wizzie99

Hi guys, I’ve got the same problem, as there been a fix for this yet?
    I would love to get this all working if poss.

Thanks
    Graham

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.