Behaviour of loading a page into mainbody

Professional Joomla Templates & WordPress Themes Forums Joomla Templates ST Deep Behaviour of loading a page into mainbody

Tagged: main; body; FULL-1; template; css

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  axylo1 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

axylo1

Hi community
    I’m excited by the design and functionality of this template. But I do have a small issue: I have several modules following the tutorial, explaining how to make it look the same way as the template demo does. BUT if I want to show up third party things (eg. a download-section) in the main body (as the button “Go inside” it does) and get rid of this Full-1, Full-2, etc. Modules - so just the menu and my new main body - I still have the situation, that first of all other content, Full-1 till 4 is showing up, then comes my main body and then again the other Full-sections. Can someone please tell me how to make it work, that my main body overloads this Full-stuff and makes them disappear?
    Thank you
    Axylo

Anonymous

Hi Guy !
    Which versions have you used for your site are pro or free ?
    Best regards !
    Toan Pham

axylo1

Hi, thanks for your reply. I used ST Deep 1.0.0 free.

axylo1

anybody out there?

Anonymous

Hi Axylol !
    You can open the file “default.php” in folder “http://your_site/templates/st_deep/core/layouts and read it. I think you will understand it.
    Best regards !
    Toan Pham

axylo1

Hi Toan Pham

Thank you very much for you answer. I went through the php-File. And I understood that it steers the whole display of the template. But I can only change it for everything or nothing. I’d like to stay with the same starting page. Once I click on a menu item, it will change to another display behaviour without the full-modules. Is there a way where I can solve it with overrides?

Thank you very much
    Axylo1

axylo1

Finally found it: you need to modify and extend the st_deep/index.php-file as follows:
    - add the code:

instead of echo $template->render();
    - and replace public function render($layout = 'default') with public function render($layout) in the file template.php in st_deep/core/classes/
    - copy the default.php file in /st_deep/core/layouts and give a name (eg. example.php)
    - edit the example.php as you wish
    - extend the templateDetails.xml with

hope this helps.

axylo1

hmm, can’t edit my post: the first code snippet would be:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.