ReCaptcha is a very popular captcha plugin. It is in use all across the web. It is a very hight quality tool.
To use reCaptcha in your Joomla 3.x site(at here, i use joomla 3.4.0), we will do these step:
Access to site:
Joomla 2.5 utilizes a database to store a majority of a site's content. For example, you create a new article, the article is written to the database. As the database is vital for Joomla to run, if Joomla cannot connect to your database and access information, you will see database related error messages on your site.
When installation any joomla extension , you get error:
Warning: Fail to move file! like image below:
I use template ST Balo for example
I use template ST Tyneo
for example If you have not an account Twitter yet, let create an account. In your Twitter account, chose Settings:
then chose Widget Continue reading
I use template ST Blog
1. Create a 16x16 pixel image
This article will guide how to purchase our product, i use ST Lhiver- Fashion Shop Joomla Templates
1. Chose package you want use: Silver or Gold, then click to DOWNLOAD
2. Chose Continue Shopping if you want purchase a different template, click Checkout if you want payment
I use template ST Ain
1. Installation a new language
Login as admin, chose Extensions-> Language Manager
Click to Installation Language
To use plugin Related Post same as:
Login as admin, Go to Content-> Article Manager-> Your Article-> Publishing-> Meta Keywords, input some keyword here, separated by ',' .
Do the same with articles, which you want related with above article, then all articles have same at least 1 keyword in Meta Keywords will be Relate Post together
You want when click to menu, page scroll to module you want in a one page joomla template, here is the way to do it.
1. Go to Menu-> Main Menu-> chose a Menu you want-> Link Type->Link CSS Style, input a value here, for example it is: .st-our-work(remember have '.').
When installation quickstart.zip of joomla, it hang out at step installation data sample
Here is way to resolved this problem:
1. Open php.ini in folder xampp/php/php.ini
Increase max_execution_time up about max_execution_time=5000
Increase upload_max_filesize up about upload_max_filesize=8000M
Increase max_file_uploads up about max_file_uploads=2000.
2. Extract pakage of joomla, open folder: installation-> sql-> mysql, chose a database you want installation as sample data, for example joomla.sql. Replace All: InnoDB by: MyISam and Save. then try installtion again.